A delicious and all green St. Patrick's day pasta recipe that cooks up in just 15 minutes. Perfect for serving informed eater friends and family at a St. Patrick's day party.
- Gluten Free
- GAFELL - Fettuccine made from Green Soybeans
- Cheese free pesto
- Cashew nuts
1. Boil water in a large pot, lightly salt and boil pasta for 5 minutes to al dente or longer if you enjoy a softer pasta.
2. Cut broccoli into small florets and roughly chop cashews.
3. When pasta is done cooking, quickly blanch broccoli for 1 minute. Strain out the water.
4. Mix fettuccine, pesto, broccoli and cashews.